We are really happy that you are interested in working at Apphawks.
We are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer to become one of our team members. We are friendly and cozy startup. We would really like to hire well organized and talk active people. We would like to build strong and supporting each other team.
A few words about us - Apphawks. We are a QA service company and we offer dedicated Software QA Testers through quick Body & Team Leasing or Project-Based Outsourcing. We work as the long arm of our client's startup (Nordics, Europe & USA) in close ongoing collaboration. We are aiming to become a trusted and innovative software testing company. We are placed in Poznan, Poland but we are currently open for remote positions.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience as a Tester.
- Knowledge of basics, such as: proper bug reporting, developing test cases, executing manual tests based on documentation and without it.
- You need to know tools which are helping to efficiently deal with tests on daily basis: record screen apps, email clients testing tools, emulators etc.
- Good knowledge of following tools: JIRA/Unfuddle (or similar), TestRail/TestLink (or similar), Postman (or similar).
- Ability to develop automated e2e tests based on previously prepared cases.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following tools/frameworks: TestCafe, Cypress, Selenium WebDriver, WebDriverIO, Nightwatch JS.
- Basic knowledge of CI tools: Jenkins, CircleCI (or similar).
- Know how to access entities in database through SQL.
- Ability to perform complex requests POST, PUT, DELETE, GET: Postman tool (or similar).
- Ability to develop and maintain performance test: Locust, Gatling (or similar).
- Being talk active. Need to have ability to take a stand and communicate complex problems and challenges with the team.
- You have no problems in communicating in English (written and spoken), CEFR B2+.
- ISTQB certificate (nice to have).
- Able to support developers in writing unit tests (nice to have).
What can we offer:
- New laptop or if you prefer you can have your own.
- Needed devices for testing.
- Starter pack for new employees.
- Individual co-financed educational plan.
- An event budget.
- Corporate library.
- Flexible working hours.
- A chance to work with the best startups and businesses around the globe.
- Autonomy in the workplace.
- Small team, startup culture.
- Lunches and soft drinks.
Don't hesitate and apply. We will review your resume and if we would be a good match, we will get back to you.